The fund is targeting low double-digit effective yields.
- Digital asset management firm Arca announced on Monday the launch of its Arca Digital Yield fund, which it says is the first actively managed income fund in the digital-assets space.
- The fund seeks to offer a digital-asset investment with minimal volatility, and is targeting low double-digit effective yields.
- The fund was opened with early access capital from internal and existing investors, and will be available to other investors later this year.
- Arca CIO Jeff Dorman and portfolio manager Hassan Bassiri will jointly manage the new fund.
- Dorman said in a statement he believed an actively managed fund was a better option than the passive funds currently available because it allowed Arca to take advantage of variable rates of return across different segments of the digital-asset class.